Download the packing list
Clothes for the Week
· Underwear and socks (some extra)
· Sleeping clothes
· T-shirts (lots if it is supposed to be warm)
· 2 pair long pants (sweatpants or jeans)
· 2 long sleeve shirts or sweatshirts
· Old clothes that are OK to get muddy
· Light jacket or windbreaker
· Rain gear (poncho)
· Swimming suit and beach-type cover-up
· Flip flops or water shoes
· 2 pairs of closed toed shoes
· One nice outfit for Thursday night ceremony and service
· Sleeping bag or sheets & blanket
· Flat sheet (for warmer nights)
· Pillow & pillowcase
· Soap, shampoo
· Toothbrush & toothpaste
· Towels (not for pool use), washcloth
· Beach towel
· Other personal hygiene items
· Reusable water bottle
· Bug spray (non-aerosol) or lotion
· Medications* with instructions (these will be held by the camp nurse)
· Shaving cream for Friday Shaving Cream Fight!
Optional Things to Bring
· Writing materials (pens, paper, etc.)
· A Bible
· Envelopes and stamps
Do Not Bring These Things to Camp
These items will be confiscated and the camper will be sent home. No refund will be issued.
· Knives of any kind
· Fireworks of any kind
· Tobacco Products of any kind
· Alcoholic Drinks
· Vaping supplies
· Drugs of any kind
The camp is not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen or broken.
We strongly believe in the power of camp and have seen the connections that happen when kids put down the electronics and tune into each other, nature, and God.
Please leave electronic devices at home as they hinder the quality of the campers experience.